REGISTRATION, EVALUATION, AUTHORIZATION AND THE RESTRICTION OF CHEMICALS "REACH" COMPLIANCE STATEMENT
To Our Customers:
Spa & Bath Holdings, Inc. and its global subsidiaries present this disclosure for purposes of compliance with the European Union's Regulation (EC) 1907/2006, ("REACH", "the Regulation") set forth in Directive 1272/2008/EC or REACH, regarding Substances of Very High Concern (herein referred to as "SVHC" or "substance"). This declaration represents Spa & Bath Holdings, Inc.'s best knowledge and resulting information.
This statement is conveyed with the following conditions:
- Spa & Bath Holdings, Inc. does not manufacture or supply chemical products, substances on their own, or preparations as defined by REACH; Spa & Bath Holdings, Inc. only supplies finished products, which REACH refers to as "articles". Spa & Bath Holdings, Inc. is an 'article producer' (i.e. we use a substance, either on its own or in a preparation, in the course of our industrial or professional activities).
- Spa & Bath Holdings, Inc. is excepted from the Regulation's scope of entity registration requirements (cited as Substance Manufacturers, Article Producers, Importers, or Only Representatives).
- As a "downstream" user, Spa & Bath Holdings, Inc.'s European and global operations expect REACH conformity for all materials supplied to us. We are reliant on our upstream suppliers for the pre-registration/registration of chemical substances and preparation used in our products.
- There is no intended release of chemical substances under normal and reasonably foreseeable conditions of use, as defined by REACH.
- While data is expressed in good faith, suppliers and producers may exempt substances or impurities for proprietary purposes. This declaration cannot warrant affiliated suppliers, product users, or other involved parties' obligations to register or report under REACH for their involvement in Spa & Bath Holdings, Inc. article production.
Note: In accordance with the Court of Justice of the European Union ruling in Case C-106/14, REACH compliance statements contained herein apply to individual articles and are not portrayed based on the summation of entire assemblies.
Spa & Bath Holdings, inc. as a producer of articles meeting the criteria detailed above, affirms to be in compliance with the REACH regulation. Spa & Bath Holdings, Inc. will continue to monitor the development of the SVHC candidate list and will comply with notification obligations as applicable. All pending regulations or in process changes to chemical substance lists may not be reflected in this edition.
At present, Spa & Bath Holdings, Inc. products are compliant with SVHC (with exceptions noted below) according to the latest European Chemicals Agency "ECHA" substance list. The present of SVHC above the exemptible concentration threshold for ULTRAZO3NE OZBWG-120/240V, OZBWG-240V 8" WIRES OZBWG-240V AMP KIT and Variable Frequency Drive w/o Cords necessitate disclosure regarding for lead, EC#231-100-4. Those purchasing these products are encouraged to take precaution upon exporting to the European Union.
VP of Engineering
Spa & Bath Holdings, Inc.